· “On-Site” Weather – Avoid interpolating weather data from an official National Weather Service observation location (generally the airport) located miles away.
- Recorded “Minute-By-Minute” – Weather data is maintained every minute, 24 hours a day.
- All weather data recorded on site is permanently archived in Weather Affirmation’s Office.
· Identify Adverse Weather Days
· Incident Investigation
· Adjust Critical Path
· Settle “Non-Working Day” Disputes
What is MET-WATCH?
· Weather Monitoring and Recording System
· Customized for Specific Projects & Locations
Since the MET-WATCH service is installed on-site, specific weather information critical to the project is monitored.
· Data from the Project is Digitally Archived and Stored
· Daily Weather Report – Data is compiled and sent via FAX or E-mail to designated office(s) related to the project. Each report can be customized to meet the needs of clients.
Graphical Display – Can be displayed by a number of different charts/graphs.
Tabular Display – Weather Data is collected and displayed in text data
How MET-WATCH Works?
Weather is Collected/
Stored by Certified Instruments Data is Downloaded
Into Weather Affirmation’s
· Types of Weather Recorded*
*Times Of Daily Extremes Noted And Different Elements Can Also Be Recorded
· Third Party Information – Since this data is maintained by Weather Affirmation, a disinterested third party, it will remain completely unbiased. In addition, our staff has a certified consulting meteorologist so if needed any weather disputes can be settled legally.
· Certified Weather Instruments – The set of instruments are certified by national standards and the certificate is kept on file.
The MET-WATCH service is made up of:
1. A set of Certified Weather Instruments Installed “On-Site”
2. Electrical Power Connection (if applicable)
3. Telephone and/or Modem Access
4. Ability to Receive FAX and/or E-Mail
Since the MET-WATCH service is designed to meet the specific needs of clients, the following factors are considered:
· Project Specific
- Duration of Service Contract
- System Configuration
- Number of Construction Sites
- Location of Weather Instruments
· Installation & Breakdown